01 April, 2014
Post By : David Lindner
As you may or may not know, Easter is just around the corner. This morning I thought I’d try just a little reverse psychology and give you some reasons NOT to invite someone to one of our Easter Services on April 20th at 9:00 and 11:00.
- You think they’ll really enjoy the Hymns. (1st, 2nd and 4th verses only please!)
- They lied to you about their age and you think they need to go to confessional.
- You caught them watching Justin Bieber music videos.
- You don’t agree with their political views and you need the pastor to set them straight.
- They have a lot of money and your church needs their financial assistance.
- You did something to offend them and this is your way of apologizing.
- You didn’t know what else to say when you bumped into the guy in the men’s room and thought inviting them to Easter was better than the long, awkward pause.
- They have too many cats.
- They just got another cat.
- You’d rather see them posting religious memes on Facebook than more pictures of their cats.
Maybe you should just invite them…