12 August, 2015
Post By : David Lindner
As we get closer to VBS @ 6:8, I thought I’d share with you a few reasons why you should make sure to bring your kids, your neighbor’s kids, your grandkids, your nieces and nephews, your friends kids basically every kid you know. It’s going to be a fantastic week, and you want to be a part of it!
So, here are 10 reasons you should bring kids to VBS @ 6:8
1. It’s awesome.
2. It’s about snow, and it’s been a very hot summer.
3. For your kids to make friends with other kids.
4. Our amazing volunteer team.
5. To get them back in the habit of getting up in the morning.
6. It supports what you teach them at home.
7. They receive life-long principles to live by.
8. They will be able to help support a ministry for moms at SixEight Church.
9. We won’t maximize our awesomeness unless they’re here!
10. To be a part of something bigger than themselves.