On Easter we celebrate the fact that Jesus rose from the dead. But what about Jesus’ statement when He says that He IS the resurrection? What does that even mean? And what about death and fear? If Jesus is who He says He is, and He is the resurrection, what does that mean for those of us who choose to follow Him? Are you ready to go from death to life? Well it all hinges on how you answer this one question: Who do you say Jesus is?
- First Friday Kid's Craft & Cocoa December 2, 2022 at 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm 606 NE 1st St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
- Pre-Launch Services December 4, 2022 at 10:30 am – 11:45 am
- Pre-Launch Services December 11, 2022 at 10:30 am – 11:45 am
- Pre-Launch Services December 18, 2022 at 10:30 am – 11:45 am
- 'Twas the Night Before Christmas Eve December 23, 2022 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm 606 NE 1st St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA