SixEight Food Pantry (Formerly Whipple Creek Food Pantry)
For more info visit: http://foodpantry.68church.com
Who We Are:
The SixEight Food Pantry is a ministry of SixEight Church in partnership with the Clark County Food Bank. Our purpose as a church is found in Micah 6:8 – Do Justice, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly.
What We Do:
We distribute supplementary groceries to members of our community (Clark County) once a week. Members of our community can visit the food pantry each week where they are offered many food choices.
Why We Do It:
We distribute food to those who need it because God has commanded us to be his presence in our community.
How We Do It:
We are able to provide this resource through the faithful service of many volunteers, donations from organizations and community members, and our partnership with community agencies, in particular the Clark County Food Bank.
When We Do It:
The Food Pantry is open every Tuesday from 4-7pm. Though, the line forms before we open the doors.
Do I Qualify?
- Clients must be within the income requirements: at or below 18.5% of the poverty level.
- Clients do not need to provide income verification
- Clients must provide identifying information (proof of Clark County Residency) and register in person with the Food Pantry.
- Clients do not have to attend church or profess Christianity to receive food.
- Clients who are registered with the Food Pantry can have others pick up food for them providing they are incapable of picking up the food for themselves. (ie – Shut ins or those with serious or debilitating health Issues)
- Clients may be refused service in extreme situations, such as abuse of the system and inappropriate or dangerous conduct.
Call us at 360-524-3778, or send us a message if you have questions!