The Disciples Project Archives
We are on a journey as a church that we are calling “The Disciples Project.” We have decided to take 3 years, and dig into what it means to be a disciple of Jesus Christ. Jesus spent 3 years training the disciples who changed the world. What would happen if we spent three years doing the same thing?
Below you will find the talks for each week of the Disciples Project (There are a few weeks missing that didn’t get recorded). We invite you to listen in and join the journey of becoming a true follower of Jesus.
- Ekklesia and Pentecost.
- The Radical Community and Where It All Went Wrong.
- When everyone plays their part and our defining characteristic is love, we will make a difference.
- Giving Our Lives to Take The Mask Off The World.
- Submission or Desertion and Being Devoted To Prayer.
- The Vine, The Branches and Trials.
- The SixEight Process
- Grace Driven Generosity and Creativity
- Baptism and Holiness
- Be Prepared. Wouldn’t It Be Amazing?