Monday: Cleansing of the Temple
Luke 19:45 When Jesus entered the temple courts, he began to drive out those who were selling. 46 “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be a house of prayer’;but you have made it ‘a den of robbers.’”
- Praise God that He dwells in us and, through Christ, we live in Him. That we are now His temple and he resides in us.
- Ask God to reveal anything in you that needs to be thrown out. Ask God to give you the power to dismiss it once and for all.
- Pray that our lives would be defined by abiding in Jesus (Psalm 84:1, 4; Colossians 3:1-3; John 15:5).
- Ask God to perfect our faith and author perfect trust in our hearts and lives (Psalm 84:12; Hebrews 12:1-3).
- Pray that we would be a people on pilgrimage, pursuing God and His glory wholeheartedly and devoted to His kingdom (Psalm 84:5; 1 Chronicles 22:19; Ezra 7:10; Colossians 4:2).
- Ask God to cleanse us of all unrighteousness for his name’s sake. (1 John 1:19)
- Pray for the one person you are inviting, continue to pray the prayer you prayed for them yesterday. And also pray: Heavenly Father would you create opportunities for me to invest in my relationship with _____________. As I invest in this relationship, please create an opportunity to invite them to hear about you this Sunday.
- Pray for your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ at SixEight, that they too would have the diligence, patience and courage to pray and put this into practice.
- Matthew 21:12-13, 17-19
- Mark 11:11-17
- Luke 19:45-46