Dollars And Sense – Week 4 – The Other 90%

04 November, 2013

Post By : David Lindner

We all know that the Bible talks about giving 10%. At least, if you’ve been in church for very long at all, you’ve undoubtedly heard about the “tithe” and that God wants the 1st 10% of the income he sends our way. But what about the rest of of? Does the Bible say anything about how we’re supposed to spend the other 90%?

Author David Lindner

David Lindner

I am blessed to be able to serve SixEight as the Lead Pastor. As a pastor, my first aim is to follow God, my primary ministry is to my wife and 4 kids. They are amazing! When it comes to our church family, I get the pleasure of leading our church to follow God. This is truly a gift that God has given to our family, and we are honored and humbled to serve Him in this capacity at SixEight!

Leave Comments

Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/customer/www/68church.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-captcha/google-captcha.php on line 216