Luke starts the account of Jesus by talking about Zechariah and Mary. We have to ask ourselves, why would Luke choose to start here. If it was just because of the obvious facts of the story, Luke would have likely just stated the fact. There must be a reason Luke is telling us these two contrasting stories at the very beginning. As we contrast the Zechariah with Mary, we will learn some very important lessons about being in a position where we can actually receive what God wants to give us.
- First Friday Event: Family Movie Night February 3, 2023 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm 606 NE 1st St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
- Family Meal & Service February 5, 2023 at 5:00 pm – 7:15 pm
- Family Meal & Service February 12, 2023 at 5:00 pm – 7:15 pm
- Family Meal & Service February 19, 2023 at 5:00 pm – 7:15 pm
- First Friday Event: Game Night March 3, 2023 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm 606 NE 1st St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA