13 April, 2017
Post By : David Lindner
During each day of this week, we invite you to read the story of what took place on this day of the week. During each day, note the response of the crowds and religious leaders toward Jesus. Pay special attention to what happens to Jesus each day. Spend some time thinking and soaking in the story for each day.
The Last Teaching
The Last Supper
Luke 22:39-46; John 17:1-26
- What can you praise/thank God for today?
- What ways do you need to submit to His will for your life today? (How can you apply the truth you read today to your life today?)
- What needs do you have that you can bring to God today?
- What do you need God’s forgiveness for today?
- In what areas of temptation do you need God to intervene today?
- How can God give you a Kingdom perspective today?