As a fallen individual, I recognize my tendency to be susceptible to mistruths. As someone who has been set free from mistruths by Christ, I am committed to a lifelong pursuit of God’s truth in all of life. When that truth lines up with my preconceived notions of right and wrong, I will not use that as an excuse to stop seeking. When that truth confronts my preexisting beliefs, I will seek guidance from others more knowledgeable than myself. If I discover that I am truly wrong, I will adapt my beliefs to the truth and resist the temptation to manipulate the truth to fit into my narrative. My devotion is not to the metanarrative of my party or of society, my devotion is to the true metanarrative of Scripture, God’s story that He has been writing for all of Human History. I will intentionally seek to see what I don’t currently see.
- First Friday Event: Family Movie Night February 3, 2023 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm 606 NE 1st St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
- Family Meal & Service February 5, 2023 at 5:00 pm – 7:15 pm
- Family Meal & Service February 12, 2023 at 5:00 pm – 7:15 pm
- Family Meal & Service February 19, 2023 at 5:00 pm – 7:15 pm
- First Friday Event: Game Night March 3, 2023 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm 606 NE 1st St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA