Today, as we wind down from a full year of ministry at SixEight Church and just before we gear up for a brand new season of ministry this fall, we stop for one week and ask ourselves a very important question: Where are we? When it comes to our relationship with God, it can be very easy to get accustomed to a certain kind of life, and we just stay there because it’s comfortable. But, if we are going to know where God wants to take us, we have to understand where we are. And we have to allow God to show us the truth about our current situation as well as listen to him as He calls us to greener pastures.
- First Friday Event: Family Movie Night February 3, 2023 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm 606 NE 1st St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
- Family Meal & Service February 5, 2023 at 5:00 pm – 7:15 pm
- Family Meal & Service February 12, 2023 at 5:00 pm – 7:15 pm
- Family Meal & Service February 19, 2023 at 5:00 pm – 7:15 pm
- First Friday Event: Game Night March 3, 2023 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm 606 NE 1st St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA